No products in the basket.
All of our mattresses and divan beds are made to order. Please place your order online and we will contact you to arrange delivery.
Get £10 off any Mattress when bought with a Frame. The discount will be applied on checkout.
- Bridge semi orthopaedic storage base divan set This orthopaedic mattress will not disappoint. This is a tufted deep mattress with damask cover and quilted border ideal for bunk beds pine or metal framed. Available in 3 sizes giving class and style to any bedroom decor. The bridge is one of bf beds favorites and a sure winner for our customers looking for a mattress that is great value not only in price but also in quality.
- 13.5 mattress
- 12 inch platform base
- 12 months warranty
- free local delivery
Small single – 2ft.6 x 6ft.3, Single – 3ft x 6ft.3, Small double / Queen – 4ft x 6ft.3, Double – 4ft.6 x 6ft .3, King – 5ft x 6ft.6
footend slider, large foot end draw, Side Slider, 2 drawers (footend), 2 drawers (side), 4 drawers, no drawers
Our divan beds can be made to order with a range of storage options. This is a simple and cost effective way to add plenty of all important extra storage space to any size bedroom.
The extra storage options available to you depends on the size of divan you are buying. Here are the different types of storage options that we currently have available:
Single / Small Single Beds
- 2 Drawers (side) - Two drawers on one side of the bed. It doesn't matter which side the drawers are in as headboard fittings are added to both ends as standard as part of this option. This means that the bed can be used facing either way.
- Slider - A sliding compartment door on one side of the bed. This is a sliding partition which runs the full length of one side of the bed giving access to the whole inside of the frame for storage. Again double heaboard mounts are fitted to allow using the bed either way round against any wall.
All Other Sizes
- 2 Drawers (side) - Two drawers on one side of the bed. It doesn't matter which side the drawers are in as headboard fittings are added to both ends as standard as part of this option. This means that the bed can be used facing either way or against any wall.
- 2 Drawers (footend) - Two drawers on the footend of the bed.
- 4 Drawers (both sides) - Two drawers on each side of the bed.
Please make your selection above before adding products to your cart.
Leeds & Surrounding Areas
Delivery to Leeds and surrounding areas is free with no minimum order. We class Leeds and surrounding areas as the following postcodes:
All Leeds postcodes
All Wakefield postcodes
All Halifax postcodes
All Huddersfield postcodes
Harrogate - HG1, HG3 & HG5
Outside Of Leeds & Surrounding Areas
Outside of Leeds and surrounding areas includes the rest of England except for Cornwall and offshore islands. Items over £400 are free and under £400 are subject to a £45 carriage fee. For 3 or more items under £400 we may be able to reduce the carriage cost. Please call the showroom for more information.
For Wales, Scotland, Cornwall, Northern Ireland and all offshore islands please ring the showroom for a price. Costs vary and we need to check with our carrier for each order.
Removal of old mattresses
BF Beds can remove and dispose of your old mattresses. The cost for this service is £40 for 1 mattress. This is simply to cover the cost we incur disposing of the goods as it is classed as commercial waste and there is a charge. Please contact BF beds if you would like this service.
We only offer a one man service so we do not remove super king mattresses.
We reserve the right to refuse the removal of any items which require a 2 man lift due to health and safety.
Please note: this service is only available with prior arrangement over the telephone or in person in the showroom and must be booked in conjunction with ordering a new bed or mattress from us.
Our standard delivery day is Friday and all deliveries within West Yorkshire are free on Fridays. Delivery is available on other days subject to a standard surcharge of £20. We have a two man team available 6 days a week which is £30 to a room of your choice or £40 assembled in the room of your choice.