No products in the basket.
Buy securely online or choose cash on delivery. Phone orders are welcome: 0113 203 8231
Get £10 off any Mattress when bought with a Frame. The discount will be applied on checkout.
Moorland Deep Quilt Divan. The best you can buy in our budget range of divans. The Moorland Deep quilt is built on a 13.5 gauge spring unit offering a soft support. This bed is the cheapest model featuring a ‘Jump and Tack’ design for even more comfort. Discounts on headboards when you purchase any Divan.Covered in a quality stitch bond fabric for added comfort.This bed is also Hypo-allergenic.Why not call down to our test station in Armley to try this out for yourself and make sure you buy the right mattress for you.
- 13.5g open coil
- Stitch bond cover
- Deep quilted
- 11 inch high platform divan base
- Free uk delivery
Small single – 2ft.6 x 6ft.3, Single – 3ft x 6ft.3, Small double / Queen – 4ft x 6ft.3, Double – 4ft.6 x 6ft .3, King – 5ft x 6ft.6
footend slider, Side Slider, 2 drawers (footend), 2 drawers (side), 4 drawers, no drawers
headboard and storage not included as standard unless stated in the description. Please select from available options when placing your order
Our divan beds can be made to order with a range of storage options. This is a simple and cost effective way to add plenty of all important extra storage space to any size bedroom.
The extra storage options available to you depends on the size of divan you are buying. Here are the different types of storage options that we currently have available:
Single / Small Single Beds
- 2 Drawers (side) - Two drawers on one side of the bed. It doesn't matter which side the drawers are in as headboard fittings are added to both ends as standard as part of this option. This means that the bed can be used facing either way.
- Slider - A sliding compartment door on one side of the bed. This is a sliding partition which runs the full length of one side of the bed giving access to the whole inside of the frame for storage. Again double heaboard mounts are fitted to allow using the bed either way round against any wall.
All Other Sizes
- 2 Drawers (side) - Two drawers on one side of the bed. It doesn't matter which side the drawers are in as headboard fittings are added to both ends as standard as part of this option. This means that the bed can be used facing either way or against any wall.
- 2 Drawers (footend) - Two drawers on the footend of the bed.
- 4 Drawers (both sides) - Two drawers on each side of the bed.
Please make your selection above before adding products to your cart.
Leeds & Surrounding Areas
Delivery to Leeds and surrounding areas is free with no minimum order. We class Leeds and surrounding areas as the following postcodes:
All Leeds postcodes
All Wakefield postcodes
All Halifax postcodes
All Huddersfield postcodes
Harrogate - HG1, HG3 & HG5
Outside Of Leeds & Surrounding Areas
Outside of Leeds and surrounding areas includes the rest of England except for Cornwall and offshore islands. Items over £400 are free and under £400 are subject to a £39.99 carriage fee. For 3 or more items under £400 we may be able to reduce the carriage cost. Please call the showroom for more information.
For Wales, Scotland, Cornwall, Northern Ireland and all offshore islands please ring the showroom for a price. Costs vary and we need to check with our carrier for each order.
Removal of old beds and mattresses
BF Beds can remove and dispose of your old beds and mattresses. The cost for this service is £30 for 1 mattress or bed only or £45 for a base and matttress. This is simply to cover the cost we incurr disposing of the goods as it is classed as commercial wate and there is a charge. Old beds will only be removed if already dismantled and downstairs. Please contact BF beds if you would like this service.
Our delivery times are monday, tuesday, wednesday and friday, 4pm until 10pm.